Cor | cutout icons
HEART- Tot Cor by Pepa Reverter
Ah, love. Love is all we need; love is a fleeting concept that comes and goes yet stays with us forever. A red heart made of paper to create from scratch, tamper with, and contemplate in all its brightness. Just as it happens with the real thing.
- All perfectly folded and flatted out in an oversized envelope.
- Cutout figure
- Includes assembly instructions
- Sheet of 42 x 60 cm.
- 255 gsm paper
- Printed and pre-cut
- Scissors are not needed
- We recommend liquid silicone for assembly
- Presented in a 170 gsm paper handle bag
- Bag size: 61 x 56 cm
Set aside some time; it’s worth it.
- Liquid glue
- Liquid silicone (it dries more slowly, giving room to adjust the attachment points properly)
- Double-sided tapes for crafts (for skilled hands. It’s clean but allows only one chance)
- Or a combination of all of the above!
Be precise with the quantities. Use glues with small dispensers or a thin glue stick.
Have alcohol at hand. If it’s the kind you find in the pharmacy, your fingers will appreciate it. It may become a fun but challenging activity if it’s the drinking kind.
SPAIN, orders over 30€
EU, orders over 99€