Rainbow | cutout icons
Isaac Newton discovered in 1667 that light is composed of these seven colours. Gilbert Baker turned them into a flag three centuries later, in the 1960s, for the hippie movement. It nowadays represents the LGBTQ+ movement, and it’s still one of the first things we all learn to draw as children. What else can you ask from a rainbow? To be able to make it with your own hands, obviously.
- All perfectly folded and flatted out in an oversized envelope.
- Cutout figure
- Includes assembly instructions
- Sheet of 42 x 60 cm.
- 255 gsm paper
- Printed and pre-cut
- Scissors are not needed
- We recommend liquid silicone for assembly
- Presented in a 170 gsm paper handle bag
- Bag size: 61 x 56 cm
Set aside some time; it’s worth it.
- Liquid glue
- Liquid silicone (it dries more slowly, giving room to adjust the attachment points properly)
- Double-sided tapes for crafts (for skilled hands. It’s clean but allows only one chance)
- Or a combination of all of the above!
Be precise with the quantities. Use glues with small dispensers or a thin glue stick.
Have alcohol at hand. If it’s the kind you find in the pharmacy, your fingers will appreciate it. It may become a fun but challenging activity if it’s the drinking kind.
SPAIN, orders over 30€
EU, orders over 99€